Phones are a basic necessity in nowadays world. Various companies are providing you with free phones or high-end discounts under government initiatives, but what if it started working defectively? If you have ordered a phone from TruConnect and it started showing some problems, then don’t worry. We are coming up with solutions in this guide. In this article, we are going to check what you can do to replace your phone from the company and get a newer model that works efficiently. You just need to read our article all the way through its conclusion and get your phone replaced.
TruConnect Replacement Phone
TruConnect replacement phones feature of the company is one of the things that attract most of the people who are looking for free phones under the ACP and Lifeline program. You can get a free phone or a high-end discount from the company. If your model is a bit defective, then you can simply apply for a replacement. Well, you can perform the replacement efficiently with easy steps and easy-to-fulfill criteria.
Moreover, You will get a 90-day period to test your TruConnect phones free. If you find any defect, you can return it. Well, the replacement will depend on various factors, such as your qualification, the availability of the devices in the company, and other replacement policies. As TruConnect doesn’t manufacture any mobile, hence the defect you may be facing is due to the mobile company.
How to Perform TruConnect Free Government Phone Replacement?
In this section, we are going to see what is the procedure through which you can replace your phone from the company. Well, as we have told you that the process of replacing the device is easy, and one can perform this efficiently. First, you are required to raise the application for replacement, and then the company people will check your device and approve if you are eligible for the replacement or not. Let’s check the step-by-step procedure in the below pointers.
- First, you can contact the customer care number of TruCompany and then ask for help.
- After talking to them and raising your request for the replacement, you are all set to return your device.
- You will need to pack it back and post it to the address of the company.
- Your phone will be checked and will be under verification.
- Once you get your application approved, your new phone will be delivered to your doorstep.
TruConnect Replacement Phone Policy
There are several factors and guidelines that one is required to follow while getting their TruConnect replacement phone number. In this section, we are going to encounter what are the policy guidelines for a replacement that one would need to follow those guidelines to get your phone replaced. You can try other wireless companies as well in the place of TruConnect. The company you can use to get the Safelink free phone. Well, the guidelines are as follows.
- It gives you a 1 to 2-year warranty on your device.
- You can replace your device in just a 90-day period. Otherwise, you will not be able to return it if it is causing any technical issues as it may be made by you, according to the company guidelines.
- They also provide you with an extra insurance policy, and you can avail of that if you want.
- If you did any damage to your device, then you won’t be eligible to replace the device.
- TruConnect will deliver you the same cost device; the replacement would cost the same as your previous one.
- TruConnect will not deliver you the same device after replacement.
What to Do if TruConnect Phone Gets Lost, Stolen, or Damage?
If you have lost your TruConnect or if it gets stolen, then you are eligible to apply for a new phone. Well, you can make the replacements with the above procedure. Make sure you follow all the policy guidelines to ensure that you will get the replacement done rightfully. Moreover, you can replace your device if you don’t find it liable to use or if you find that the model is not up to the mark. Then, also you can return the product. Whatever you may claim will be checked by the company, and only then will you receive your replaced model.
TruConnect Phone Replacement List
If you are thinking of the model that what model you will be getting after replacing your old phone with the company, then this is truly a matter of concern, as you will not be aware of what model you will be getting on the TruConnect replacement phone. As we have already told you many times that you will get the model on the basis of the availability of the model to the service provider or your qualification and the last phone, you may have. Well, there is one model that people have got while TruConnect replacement phones.
- LG Stylo 5
- Motorola moto e6
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Alcatel A2090
- Alcatel TCL A502DL
- Apple iPhone SE (2020)
- Free x mobile
- Coolpad Legacy
- HTC Desire 626s
- LG Aristo 3 Plus
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I upgrade MyTruConnect phone?
You can upgrade your TruConnect phone free in just a few steps. You will require to raise the query through the customer care number, or you can raise your query through their website as well, and you are all set to bring the new device for yourself.
Q2. What kind of phone do you get with TruConnect?
There are various devices that you can get through TruConnect, as it doesn’t manufacture phones hence it will provide you with phones from other companies such as Apple, Samsung, Google, One Plus, etc.
Q3. Does TruConnect send you a free phone?
Yes, TruConnect sends you a free phone under the assistance communication program and lifeline program. This way, the government can help its poor citizens to reach a luxury lifestyle.
Q4. Can I use my own device with TruConnect?
Yes, you can use your own device with TruConnect, as there are no restrictions on it. You can use your own device as TruConnect itself don’t manufacture phone but provides the manufactured product under the government’s program. Even you can bring your own device to the company, and they will allow that as well.
Those who have received defective models then you can get their device replaced through a straightforward procedure, but if you are making a false claim, then you will not receive the replacement. Well, we have given you a complete guide that will resolve all your queries. We have provided you with information about how to perform TruConnect free phone. Hope this guide has resolved all your question; if you still have any doubts, then you can connect us anytime.
- Elizabeth Jones is one of our editorial team’s leading authors on credit card offers, services & more. With over two decades of experience in the consumer credit industry and as a nationally recognized credit expert, Elizabeth provides in-depth analysis of both traditional & alternative forms of credit. Elizabeth regularly appears on many major media outlets including NBC Nightly News, Fox Business Network, CNBC & Yahoo! Finance. She is also a frequent contributor to Forbes Magazine. As a highly appreciated author for our exclusive Editorial Team, Elizabeth strives to provide readers with a trustworthy advice on how to manage their credit accounts while staying informed on the latest offers in the marketplace.
- BlogSeptember 26, 2023How to Block Payments on Cash App: A Comprehensive Guide
- BlogSeptember 21, 2023How to Add Money to Apple Pay: A Comprehensive Guide
- BlogSeptember 20, 2023PayPal Gift Cards: Everything You Need to Know
- BlogSeptember 20, 2023How to Add an Apple Gift Card to Wallet: A Step-by-Step Guide