Emergencies never come with prior notice, they can come anytime. And it can be really difficult to deal with those emergencies if you are short on money. This is when the buy now pay later no credit check option comes into the picture. With the BNPL option, you can take the money in advance for your emergency money needs, and then pay it later in installments.
This buy now pay later concept has been in the market for quite some time now but it got popular during the covid pandemic when many people lost their jobs worldwide and they needed to purchase items but had no money in hand. Since then, the BNPL no credit check has been a go-to option for many people.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the top 10 buy now pay later options. In our list, we have included credit cards, retail shops, money lenders, and mobile applications that allow you to purchase the items and then pay for them later. So now let’s get to know more about this.
Buy Now Pay Later: What is it?
Buy now pay later (BNPL) is a concept where you are allowed to make the purchase first, without paying for it then and there only. You need to pay for your purchase later. The repayment can be one-time or in the form of installments as well.
If you want to go for the traditional BNPL option then you can take a loan to make your emergency purchases or big purchases and then repay the loan later. Credit cards are also a solid BNPL option which allows you to make all the purchases using the credit card balance and then you need to pay the credit card bill at the end of the month.
These days, some retail shops have also started offering to buy now pay later services. Now even Amazon has the pay later option. Moreover, applications like Affirm and Afterpay also allow you to make purchases and then pay for them later.
The best part is, most BNPL providers do not even check your credit score before offering you this service, so even if your credit score is bad, you can avail of the buy now pay later bad credit service. All you need is an active bank account or debit card and an official email id and phone number. Also, your age must be 18 years or more.
No Credit Check: What is it?
When a bank or a money lender offers you a loan, they check your credit score and credit history to determine whether you would be able to repay the loan. This process of checking the credit score and creditworthiness is called a credit check.
Where most lenders check your credit score before offering you a loan, some merchants provide you with the loan without even checking your credit score. But usually, no credit check loans come with a high-interest rate. No credit check financial services are usually offered for payday loans and buy now pay later options because these are small-term loans.
Best Buy Now Pay Later Options in 2023
Now that you have all the necessary information about BNPL, in this section, we are going to tell you about the ultimate 10 buy now pay later no credit check options. In our list, we have included retail shops, credit cards, loan options as well as apps, so that you can select the best option for yourself.
Buy Now Pay Later Credit Cards
There is no doubt that credit cards have become very important these days. They are a perfect choice for all your emergency money needs. If you have a credit card, you do not need to worry about carrying cash everywhere. Even if you do not have the money right now, you can make a purchase using your credit card and then pay for it later. Hands down, credit cards are the best option for buy now pay later no credit check.
1. Surge Platinum MasterCard
Are you someone with a bad credit score and wondering whether you will qualify for a credit card or not? Do not worry, Surge Platinum MasterCard is there for you. Surge Platinum MasterCard comes with an initial credit limit of $300 to $1,000, and as you maintain your card well and pay the bills on time, you can apply for a credit limit increase even in the first year of owning the card.
This credit card comes with an easy application process that takes less than minutes to fill out and the best part is, you can also apply for a pre-approval. So without going through a hard credit inquiry, you can see if you will even get this credit card or not, and if yes, at what terms and credit limit. They offer credit cards for bad credit.
- Annual Fee: $75.00 to $99.00 for the first year and then $99.00
- Initial Credit Limit: $300 to $1,000
- Preferred Credit Score: None
- Regular APR: 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee: Up to $40
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $0.00 to $10.00 after the first year
- Good for credit building.
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus.
- You can apply for a credit limit increase after the first initial months.
- You do not need to make any security deposit.
2. Premier Bankcard Grey Credit Card
If you are looking for a bad credit buy now pay later option then you can definitely go for the Premier Bankcard Grey Credit Card. It is an unsecured credit card which means that you do not need to pay any security deposit to get this credit card. Also, you can apply for a credit limit increase after the first year of owning the credit card.
The credit card approval process is so fast that in less than a minute you will get to know if you can get the Premier Bankcard Grey Credit Card or not. This can definitely help you boost your credit score because it reports your credit activity to all three credit bureaus. Overall, it is a good option for buy now pay later bad credit no deposit.
- Preferred Credit Score: Bad to fair credit score
- Annual Fee: N/A
- Security Deposit: None
- Pre-Qualification: Available
- They offer credit cards to bad credit holders.
- You do not need to make any security deposit.
- They offer pre-qualification with a soft credit check.
3. Premier Bankcard MasterCard
The Premier Bankcard MasterCard is one of the best options for buy now pay later for bad credit because they offer credit cards to people with bad credit scores as well. This card comes with an annual fee of $50.00 to $125.00 for the initial year. From the second year, the annual fee becomes just $49.00.
The monthly maintenance fee of the Premier Bankcard MasterCard can be up to $40.10. The only issue is, this card does not offer you any rewards. So no matter how frequently you use this credit card, you will not get any rewards, discounts, or cash backs. They offer cash advances, but you will have to pay a fee and APR for it.
- One-Time Fee: $55.00 to $90.00
- Annual Fee: $50.00 to $125.00 for the first year and then $49.00
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: Up to $8.00 for the first year and then up to $10.40
- Regular APR: 36.00% (Variable)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3.00%
- Allow you to check your credit score.
- A good option for buy now pay later bad credit.
- Helps you boost your credit score.
Buy Now Pay Later Loans
If you are stuck in an emergency and need to buy something urgently then you can go for an instant loan as well. There are several online lenders that offer personal loans for bad credit. So even if your credit score is bad, you can use the loan money for buy now pay later bad credit. These lenders offer super fast services and after the loan approval, deposit the loan amount into your bank account within a single business day.
CashUSA is a money lending service that offers loans to people in the U.S.A. The website has various verified lenders and as soon as you apply for a loan at CashUSA, you instantly start receiving multiple loan offers. If you need a small amount of money for some emergency purchase then CashUSA is perfect for you.
They offer loans ranging from $500 to $10,000 at an APR of 5.99% to 35.99%. The best part about CashUSA is, they have a limited APR of 35.99%, so irrespective of the loan amount and your credit score, no lender can ask you to pay an APR of more than 35.99%. Moreover, it is a good option for buy now pay later guaranteed approval.
- Loan Amount: $500 to $10,000
- APR: 5.99% to 35.99%
- Loan Term: 3 months to 72 months
- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Instant loan approval.
- Buy now pay later guaranteed approval option.
- You get to choose the best option for multiple loan offers.
- All your personal data is safe with CashUSA.
MoneyMutual is a well-known and well-reputed money lending service all over the U.S.A. But if you want to take a loan from MoneyMutual then you need to have a monthly income of at least $800. Also, your age should be 18 years or more and you must be a citizen of the U.S.A.
They offer loans of as low as $100 and as high as $5,000. The APR can range somewhat between 5.99% to 35.99%. They approve your loan just within a few minutes as soon as you confirm any offer and within the next business day, the loan amount is deposited into your bank account.
- Loan Amount: $100 to $5,000
- Loan Term: Depends on the lender
- APR: 5.99% to 35.99%
- Minimum monthly income: $800.00
- A good option for buy now pay later bad credit.
- Easy loan application and approval process.
- Several loan offers are available.
- Instant funding.
We are sure that you must have seen the advertisements for BillsHappen on your television. It is a well-known money lending service in the USA. Even with a bad credit score, you can get a loan from BillsHappen so it is a good buy now pay later guaranteed approval option.
Their loans range between $500 to $5,000 and their approval rate is really high, so your chances of getting a loan from BillsHappen are really good. Although, they should provide more details about the loans on their official website.
- Minimum Loan Amount: $500
- Maximum Loan Amount: $5,000
- APR: N/A
- Loan Term: N/A
- A good option for buy now pay later bad credit.
- They have a high loan approval rate.
- They use high security to protect all your data.
Buy Now Pay Later Retail Shops
These days, many e-commerce websites and retail shops offer to buy now pay later no credit check instant approval. It makes things more convenient for people and allows them to purchase the item and then pay for it later. The repayment can be in installments as well as a one-time payment.
7. Fingerhut Credit Account
You can use a Fingerhut Credit Account to purchase items from Samsung, DeWalt, and KitchenAid. This account allows you to purchase items from specific stores without paying for them then and there only. You just need to link your Finger Credit Account to your debit card or bank account.
After this, the total amount of your monthly purchases will be deducted from your linked card or bank account. You can also use this account to make online purchases from Fingerhut. If you are someone with a poor credit score and are looking for buy now pay later no credit check instant approval then you should definitely go for a Fingerhut Credit Account.
- It reports your credit activities to all three major credit unions.
- A good option for buy now pay later guaranteed approval.
- The application process only takes less than 5 minutes.
Buy Now Pay Later Apps
In this section, we are going to tell you about the best buy now pay later no credit check instant approval apps. You can make instant purchases with the help of these applications and then pay for them later without any worries. Let us have a look at some of the most popular buy now pay later guaranteed approval.
Afterpay is a well-known buy now pay later bad credit application that allows you to pay for the purchased items later. You can use this app for both online and in-store purchases. The best part is, this application is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Moreover, Afterpay splits the total amount of your purchases into 6 equal installments and then you have to pay for items in 6 installments over six weeks. This would be free of any interest, but if you are not able to pay the entire price in 6 weeks then you would have to pay the interest as well.
- A good option for buy now pay later no credit check.
- No late payment fees or interest charges if you pay on time.
- Also allows buy now pay later bad credit purchases.
Do you know what is the best thing about affirm? They allow buy now pay later no credit check instant approval. So once you apply for a BNPL, you just have to wait for a few minutes for approval. They offer two types of payment options.
For the first one, they split your total bill into four equal installments and you need to pay each installment every two weeks. For the second one, you need to repay the total amount within 7 months. You should only go for the second option if you are making any big purchases because here you will have to pay the interest as well.
- Two payment options are available.
- You can pay the total amount in up to 7 months.
- Good for buy now pay later bad credit purchases.
10. PayPal Pay in 4
As the name suggests, PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay the total amount in 4 easy steps. With the help of PayPal Pay in 4, you can purchase the items without paying for them then, and there. Later you can pay the total amount in 4 installments without paying any interest.
The only problem with PayPal Pay in 4 is, they work with only the selected retailers that have registered themselves with PayPal. Also, before approving your BNPL request, they conduct a soft inquiry into your credit score. So buy now pay later no credit check does not work with PayPal Pay in 4.
- You are allowed to make the complete payment in 4 installments.
- Good for buy now pay later bad credit purchase you make.
- No interest charges if you pay on time.
Whether Buy Now Pay Later No Credit Check Harms Your Credit Score?
BNPL does not exactly harm your credit score. Instead, it boosts your credit score if you are able to pay the money on time. Most buy now pay later options report all your credit activities to all three major credit bureaus, so if you pay the money on time, it is definitely going to increase your credit score.
But things can turn against you if you are not able to pay the money in time. Initially, you might have to pay a late fee or a higher interest if you miss any payment. But later it can also result in a charge-off of your account. Once a charge-off appears on your credit report, it will become very difficult to get rid of it.
Hence, BNPL usually improves your credit if you pay the money on time. But the late payment can definitely result in a credit score fall as well.
Pros of BNPL
- It allows you to make purchases without paying for them during the purchase.
- It helps in building your credit score.
- You can pay the total amount in installments.
- They do not check your credit score.
- A good option for people with a bad credit score.
Cons of BNPL
How to Select the Best Buy Now Pay Later Option?
If you are planning to go for a buy now pay later no credit check app or account, but are not sure about the things that you should look for, do not worry. In this section, we are going to tell you about the things that you must consider while getting a BNPL account or application.
1. Number of Merchants or Retailers They Work With
You definitely should not go for an application or account that works with only two or three merchants or retailers. So before choosing a BNPL option, check whether you would be able to cover all your expenses like groceries, technical stuff, etc. Go for an application or account that works with multiple merchants and retailers.
2. The Number of Installments
The number of installments matters a lot. Make sure that you go for the buy now pay later bad credit app or account that allows you to pay the total amount within at least four to six installments.
3. Interest Rate
The interest rates may differ. Compare the interest rates and other fees of all the buy now pay later options. Do not fall for the least interest rate. Compare other terms and conditions as well and then make your final decision.
4. Ratings and Reviews
To check the reputation of the lender or application, make sure that you check their ratings and reviews from their previous customers.
Is Buy Now Pay Later No Credit Check Worth it?
Yes, buy now pay later no credit check is definitely worth it, but only if you have a proper plan to pay it on time. Because if you do not pay on time, it can decrease your credit score and in the worst scenario, even can give a permanent dent to your credit report.
So only go for BNPL, if you are sure that you would be able to pay the money in the defined period of time. Also, make sure that you take care of all the important factors like connected merchants, interest rates, ratings, reviews, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I get approved for the pay later?
It is very easy to get approved for the BNPL. Most merchants do not even check your credit score for BNPL, so you just need to go apply for it and you will get buy now, pay later guaranteed approval. But your age should be 18 years or more and you should have an active bank account or debit card.
Q2. Which buy now, pay later is the best?
It totally depends on your preference. If you want to go for a buy now, pay later bad credit app then you can go for Affirm. Otherwise, loan options like BillsHappen, MoneyMutual, and CashUSA are also good.
Q3. What is the easiest buy now, pay later guaranteed approval?
Affirm, PayPal Pay in 4, and Afterpay are some of the easiest buy now, pay later guaranteed approval.
- Meet our Author of Our Editorial Team, Susan Anderson. She is an experienced writer and financial expert who has been writing about credit cards, card offers, services, and other related topics for more than twenty years. With her in-depth knowledge on the matter and her ability to distill complex topics into useful information for readers, Susan has become a go-to source for reliable credit card advice. In addition to her work at the editorial team, she also contributes to major publications such as The Wall Street Journal and CreditCards.com. With her expertise and industry experience, she is able to provide sound advice on all aspects of credit responsibly while helping people save money in the process.
- LoanMarch 16, 2023Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval $5 000 (Experts Pick)
- LoanMarch 16, 2023How to Get Approved for a Cell Phone with Bad Credit: Guide
- LoanMarch 16, 2023Need a Loan Been Refused Everywhere – Some Effective Solutions
- LoanMarch 16, 2023No Credit Check Loans Guaranteed Approval : Top 10 Lenders